KEEP IT SNAPPY, LIMIT TO 10 WORDS, WITH A READ MORE LINK
Rescheduling your wedding because of Covid? Contact Us
What can you expect from DFC?
When handing over the all-important wedding entertainment to a company, what can you expect? With your wedding day being one of the most emotional and financially important days of your life, it’s vital that you engage the services of a full team of suppliers who will care about your wedding as much as you do. When it comes to entertaining your guests at your wedding ceremony, breakfast and reception, do you have this in a safe and trusted pair of hands?
This month we had our team DFC quarterly meeting with our team of DJs and entertainment specialists who live and breathe the DFC brand and ethos. We are incredibly proud of our team who we have hand-selected for their dedication to all our weddings. Your DFC DJ is as passionate as you when it comes to ensuring your wedding is memorable for all the right reasons.
Why do we do this?
Holding our regular full team meetings is our chance to ensure that all our team align to our brand values and guidelines and deliver the same, impeccable and attentive service to every couple we have the pleasure of looking after on their wedding day. Whether all day hosting, DJing at night or providing first-class live music through Artists by DFC, we want you to know that we have a rigorous process that is consistently monitored and improved upon, to provide a seamless and streamlined bespoke service.
The DFC Promise
Booking your wedding host, DJ or live music through DFC guarantees you the following promise:
1) A truly personal and bespoke service based on the story of you both and your journey together (we highly recommend you join us for an appointment in the DFC Listening Lounge to explore this further – see below).
2) Access to our guest login area where we can collaborate on the finer details of your wedding day, and ensure the right music is scheduled for you and your guests.
3) An expert DJ, smartly dressed and ready to bring your wedding to life through their experience, knowledge and excellent rapport.
4) State of the art equipment that meets all safety standards.
5) Emergency back-up equipment and staff, should there be a very rare occurrence of failure.
6) Ultimately, a wedding party that will be talked about for years to come!
DFC at Shireburn Arms.
This week team DFC met at one of our resident venues, The Shireburn Arms, part of the James’ Places group. Even though it was the England v Iceland game, it didn’t stop our team from joining us for an evening of ideas sharing, collaborative working and exchanging best practice advice and guidance to all. We managed to catch the second half (of the abysmal game!) over home cooked chips, door stop thick sandwiches and coffee and take in the breathtaking view of the Ribble Valley. Thank you to the team at Shireburn for having us, it is much appreciated.
The view at the Shireburn Arms
If you are looking for the best wedding DJ for your wedding, book an appointment to visit us in our DFC Listening Lounge where we can discuss the best ways to make your wedding one to remember. We’ll provide the soundtrack and cool bottle of Peroni, or sparkling glass of prosecco in our informal surroundings.